Hands down the best OEM pocket fog kit available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pocket fog kit designed and sold by www.fordraptorlights.com is absolutely the slickest, OEM looking fog kit available. The attention to detail is remarkable. The kit comes with a top notch wiring harness which fits perfectly! Took less than 2hrs to install everything and that includes cleanup/putting tools away. Highly, HIGHLY recommended for those with factory bumpers. I'm so glad I waited before purchasing something to fill those holes.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 137

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks killer I should have mine today or tomorrow. Tell me about the wiring harness, is it plug and play is there actual splicing and all that involved?

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pocket fog kit designed and sold by www.fordraptorlights.com is absolutely the slickest, OEM looking fog kit available. The attention to detail is remarkable. The kit comes with a top notch wiring harness which fits perfectly! Took less than 2hrs to install everything and that includes cleanup/putting tools away. Highly, HIGHLY recommended for those with factory bumpers. I'm so glad I waited before purchasing something to fill those holes.

Yes it sure does look nice and clean! But how about taking and posting some night shots from inside and outside of the cab without headlights.

Which lights did you go with by the way?

Look forward to seeing the night light up, thanks in advance

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received mine yesterday and as OP said the quality of parts is top notch. Will be installing this weekend. Will post pics but thing to remember is you tailor the light output you want when you select the cubes. I went with Rigid Cubes because I wanted the Amber backlighting. There were brighter options.