grill lights and headlight led trim on all the time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true. I enabled mine with Forscan.
726-45-01 xxxx 7Fxx xxxx - Allow all DRL choices
726-50-01 0886 DRL - front turn lamps

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/forscan-changes-tweak-your-truck-52149/index24.html

crash...just so I'm straight...

By doing the FS tweak above, what exactly is the end result?

Do the parking lights come on automatically when the vehicle is started and the DRL's stay off and all this while the switch is in the AUTO position?

Sorry for the noob'ish question. Just not a hundy on exactly what it accomplishes.

THX !

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
crash...just so I'm straight...

By doing the FS tweak above, what exactly is the end result?

Do the parking lights come on automatically when the vehicle is started and the DRL's stay off and all this while the switch is in the AUTO position?

Sorry for the noob'ish question. Just not a hundy on exactly what it accomplishes.

THX !
This changes the DRLs from being the headlight to being the parking lights.

If you enable DRLs in the IC, when the truck is running and in gear the parking lights are on (regardless of the headlight switch location).

So you can leave the headlights in auto and turn on the DRLs and you will have the parking lights automatically on during the day and the headlights will come on automatically when it gets dark.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My search doesn't work either...

But no there is no way to do what you are wanting to do... man I wish there was. You either have to turn on the switch each time to parking lights or use FORScan to enable it with daytime running lights but that will also have your white LED headlights on with it. I just turn them on when I start up right after I turn the Auto On/Off off. I will be taking care of that annoyance this weekend with FORScan.

You can enable just the amber LED's without the headlights. Just a different code. Review the forscan table of codes again. Or, turn the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk