grill lights and headlight led trim on all the time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Botrod

Reaction score
Is there anyway to keep the amber grill lights and the amber leds around the headlights stay on all the time? I saw a Rousch truck and they were on and it got me wondering how that could be don't on the raptor.

Anyone know of a way to make them work that way on the auto setting?

OP
OP
B

Botrod

Reaction score
I'd love to use the search but it doesn't appear to work. Every time I use it redirects to a buy domain site

Thanks for the help though. I'll scroll through the gen 1 pages and see what I can find

POPN427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to use the search but it doesn't appear to work. Every time I use it redirects to a buy domain site

Thanks for the help though. I'll scroll through the gen 1 pages and see what I can find

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/running-only-parking-lights-during-day-52499/

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My search doesn't work either...

But no there is no way to do what you are wanting to do... man I wish there was. You either have to turn on the switch each time to parking lights or use FORScan to enable it with daytime running lights but that will also have your white LED headlights on with it. I just turn them on when I start up right after I turn the Auto On/Off off. I will be taking care of that annoyance this weekend with FORScan.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine either but as soon as I receive my fog light pocket kit from Jeff with the vision x cannons with amber halos I will have ALL my lights illuminated during the day 8a4967892badcce46a6079292e76f27b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My search doesn't work either...

But no there is no way to do what you are wanting to do... man I wish there was. You either have to turn on the switch each time to parking lights or use FORScan to enable it with daytime running lights but that will also have your white LED headlights on with it. I just turn them on when I start up right after I turn the Auto On/Off off. I will be taking care of that annoyance this weekend with FORScan.

Not true. I enabled mine with Forscan.
726-45-01 xxxx 7Fxx xxxx - Allow all DRL choices
726-50-01 0886 DRL - front turn lamps

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/forscan-changes-tweak-your-truck-52149/index24.html