GEN 2 GJ Motorsports Raptor 2017+ 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a side by side comparison from stock to the new brake lights?

I'll be taking a video tonight of the brake lights. They seem to be just as bright as OE, maybe a little brighter since the lights ianted being washed out by the plastic housing.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Man i like that setup. Are most ppl putting them all on a switch?

I have the ambers hooked to an aux switch and the center clear spliced into the cargo light so it comes on when the door is opened or you unlock the truck.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video??

I'll be taking a video tonight of the brake lights. They seem to be just as bright as OE, maybe a little brighter since the lights ianted being washed out by the plastic housing.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I have the ambers hooked to an aux switch and the center clear spliced into the cargo light so it comes on when the door is opened or you unlock the truck.

Did you ever get around to making a video?

I belive we are at 20 oders as of today!!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you ever get around to making a video?

I belive we are at 20 oders as of today!!

I have the video of the Gen 1 light, I'm taking a video of the Gen 2 light tomorrow and will be posting both of them.

We have the required 20 orders to be able start production as of today, the order banks are still open, there are 20 more spots in this production run.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need to see a G2 regular next to this G2 mod both on the brake pedal