Gen 2 auxiliary. Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Considering my options, had the duallies on my gen1. Let's see some pics.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up Marco, looks good, hows the light output?

Hey Rob! It's great. I love these lights! And the guys at M and R are awesome to deal with. I'm gonna get some good pictures in the dark next week. Getting my truck wrapped this week then maybe I can come down to your area as my work schedule gets a little easier :)
Next is a 40" bar behind the grill :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Rob! It's great. I love these lights! And the guys at M and R are awesome to deal with. I'm gonna get some good pictures in the dark next week. Getting my truck wrapped this week then maybe I can come down to your area as my work schedule gets a little easier :)
Next is a 40" bar behind the grill :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good man! :favorites13:

rpunya

Reaction score
Would love to have more details. Is that a KC HiLiTES Pro 6?

Yes, sir, here's the link to them: KC HiLiTES | Gravity LED Pro6 10-14 Ford F-150/Raptor 8-light Combo LED Light Bar

However, the bar comes with a rubber stop in the middle of the bar, which I would highly recommend buying a felt pad and sticking it under there. The reason being, you can tighten it a lot, but eventually it'll go into the paint, rubbing it off. It also squeals like hell against the hood.

With the felt pad, it sucks for rain/water damage, but buying a pack could be worth it.

I also have it hanging off about an inch right now, but I notice the wind noise increases significantly without having the rubber stop on the vehicle itself.

Wind noises above 40mph get moderate to severe at around 65 mph. So if you want a quiet cabin, or are OK with loud noises/playing music at like 12, I wouldn't recommend it.

That being said, I love the light bar and would absolutely recommend it to anyone as long as the above conditions are fine. It's bright and matches the same LEDs as the Raptor. The Rigid light bar I have is more of a teal/aqua tone color.

Let me know if you want more info!