Free set of S2 Sports w/purchase of 50" OnX6 Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So we're having a little giveaway. This is our company only putting this promotion on. This is NOT a Baja Designs promotion (so we as a company are eating the cost on this, but we have some marketing funds to spend, so why not share the wealth right?).

With every purchase of a Baja Designs 50" OnX6 Bar we'll give you a free set of Baja Designs S2 Sports. Your choice in patterns.

Pretty simple right?

We can only do this for the 50" Bars (regular OnX6 or Racer Edition).

Shoot us a PM if you are interested as our online store is having a conniption trying to add all the OnX6 categories right now.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I posted it twice... this forums odd in that it has a dedicated lighting section for Gen 1 and then one for Gen2... so I put it in both since it applies to Gen1 and Gen2 vehicles really

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted it twice... this forums odd in that it has a dedicated lighting section for Gen 1 and then one for Gen2... so I put it in both since it applies to Gen1 and Gen2 vehicles really

You posted it 3 times, once in your section, then once in each gen 1 and gen 2. If you're reading by new unread posts you seem to just be spamming areas for no good reason.

VoSPpJK.png

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ohh well yeah if you are reading as new I see what you mean. But we posted it in the 2 relevent sections and of course we would duplicate any specials in our own sub-forum.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay so I'll remove the one in the Gen1 area then, so it's only in Gen2 if that seems more appropriate to you guys. it's weird on this forum since they have numerous lighting sub-forums, other places only have one for ALL F150s

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not playing favorites, but check his prices before judging the guy to hard...I did, and his prices were the lowest...He's aggressive yes, but backs it up...at least he did for me...

AND he is new guy around here to compete; pretty well known on the F150 forums...And competition is good for all of us IMHO :biggrin:

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I don't want to spam the boards either. I try not to, including the FB page. But with the 2 different lighting sections it's kinda hard not to almost double post sometimes.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not playing favorites, but check his prices before judging the guy to hard...I did, and his prices were the lowest...He's aggressive yes, but backs it up...at least he did for me...

AND he is new guy around here to compete; pretty well known on the F150 forums...And competition is good for all of us IMHO :biggrin:

His prices are the same as anyone else who advertises at BD's MAP price, any lower and they would drop him.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Well I don't want to spam the boards either. I try not to, including the FB page. But with the 2 different lighting sections it's kinda hard not to almost double post sometimes.

Here is an idea:

* Post generic deals in your section
* Post gen specific deals in the relevant section