GEN 2 Foutz light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDog

Reaction score
Anyone buy it yet? Pics? That price tag is brutal but I have some auxiliary switches to fill so I'm getting antsy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Get the bar from Foutz and I can save you quite a bit on the lights.
Send a PM when you are ready.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Foutz is a good dude and i'm sure it's a high quality product, but for $860 you arent very far off from a new bumper. That's the route I'd go. SVC, RPG, Rogue, and ADD all have, or will have bumpers for the gen2.

OP
OP
J

JDog

Reaction score

Yeah, I've seen this thread but it doesn't answer if someone has actually purchased it yet. Also wonder if it interfere with tow hooks?

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Foutz is a good dude and i'm sure it's a high quality product, but for $860 you arent very far off from a new bumper. That's the route I'd go. SVC, RPG, Rogue, and ADD all have, or will have bumpers for the gen2.

I'm not in love with the idea of a new bumper. But not in love with $860 for a light bar either.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'm not in love with the idea of a new bumper. But not in love with $860 for a light bar either.

Patience will be your friend, other than ADD/Foutz most of the aftermarket companies have only started to get their hands on trucks within the last couple of weeks. I'm sure within a couple of months there will be a lot of options.

Personally I'd start with hood mounts if you aren't wanting a new bumper, then get yourself a set of Baja lights.

DiSanto

Reaction score
I have the light bar from Foutz, and it's worth every penny. I had no interest in changing out my stock bumper, and am happy I found his product.