GEN 2 Fordraptorlight.com Bezel and light kit installed pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corey, that is exactly what I did (spot on the inside and wide cornering in the middle). It seems to spread the light out more but I'm sure that you can't go wrong with 2 driving combos either. I just did it because I had the OnX6 in the middle which is driving combo. I have all of the sets on different switches so 4/6 are used up. If I have the OnX6 (driving combo) on and then I turn on the wide cornering light in the middle of the fog insert, It seems to make a really big difference in being able to see to the right or left. For example, I can see the front lawns lit up on the houses as I drive by or the ditches etc. 2 driving combos on the outside in the fog insert might do the exact same thing though. If you do not plan on buying more lights 2 driving combos might be the way to go. Maybe ask the baja designs guys or Jeff at fordraptorlights. Anyone else have an opinion?

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corey, that is exactly what I did (spot on the inside and wide cornering in the middle). It seems to spread the light out more but I'm sure that you can't go wrong with 2 driving combos either. I just did it because I had the OnX6 in the middle which is driving combo. I have all of the sets on different switches so 4/6 are used up. If I have the OnX6 (driving combo) on and then I turn on the wide cornering light in the middle of the fog insert, It seems to make a really big difference in being able to see to the right or left. For example, I can see the front lawns lit up on the houses as I drive by or the ditches etc. 2 driving combos on the outside in the fog insert might do the exact same thing though. If you do not plan on buying more lights 2 driving combos might be the way to go. Maybe ask the baja designs guys or Jeff at fordraptorlights. Anyone else have an opinion?

How about taking some pictures of what you just described? Are you using the pro kit?

Thanks in advance if you're able to get some pictures posted with your setup.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to ask but can someone provide a link to these bezels and lights?

Also, is that where I can see the light options showing the light patterns and coverage?

Thanks

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2017 Magnetic Crew-Cab, Carbon Fiber, Beadlocks, Xpel on frontend, Line-X in rear... Ready for dirt!

Thanks for posting those links.

You and I have almost identical trucks. Same color, CC, CF, BL, Xpel (front, door cups, B pillars) but mine's got factory spray and I added a BedRug (waiting on my bed cover).

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those links.

You and I have almost identical trucks. Same color, CC, CF, BL, Xpel (front, door cups, B pillars) but mine's got factory spray and I added a BedRug (waiting on my bed cover).

Then you my friend have EXCELLENT TASTE! :biggrin:

I decided on a bed MAT on top of the LineX, as I do haul stuff sometimes, but mainly my bed is my "trunk" but the bed mat is much easier on the knees when crawling around!

I just wish I could make up my friggin mind which light kit to get... Jeff's or Baja's (really like the idea of the S2Pro vs. KC flex), but really like the OEM finished look better than the open look! Dang... I need help...

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you my friend have EXCELLENT TASTE! :biggrin:

I decided on a bed MAT on top of the LineX, as I do haul stuff sometimes, but mainly my bed is my "trunk" but the bed mat is much easier on the knees when crawling around!

I just wish I could make up my friggin mind which light kit to get... Jeff's or Baja's (really like the idea of the S2Pro vs. KC flex), but really like the OEM finished look better than the open look! Dang... I need help...

I'm going to go with the "OEM finished look" and the Baja's instead of the Rigids (I like Rigids and have used them but I'm ready to try the Bajas). What's S2Pro? And is the KC Flex the amber light?

I don't know which lights to choose but I like the amber look.

Where do I buy the Baja Design lights? And where is the Baja Design light coverage info? Thanks!