GEN 2 Fordraptorlight.com Bezel and light kit installed pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just received my shipping notification. Should have them Monday or Tuesday. :rockit:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed mine. Just waiting on the harness. BD squadron pros and the amber kc flex.

Same here, install was easy, fit and finish is great.
9E67CC07-DC76-4A02-8941-5830D8A409D7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_8003.jpg

Yesterday, before things got a lil dusty....

Last edited:

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my harness today and hooked up the lights. It took a little bit of work as the kc flex lights were "plug and play" but with the baja squadron pros I had to do a little electrical work. It took a couple hours but the finished product is 10/10. The harness is well done especially for those of you that are using backlit lights like the rigids. The squadron pro spot and wide cornering light up the night. When paired with my OnX6 behind the lower grill and the stock headlights it is almost like driving during the daytime at night. At first I was thinking about doing the 2 light insert instead of the 3 light insert. I am glad I went with the 3 light version. The KC flex in amber is really cool. I drove around with only the amber KC flex on and it didn't seem to bother any drivers at night. These alone will likely be great for fogs. They look great with the other stock lights too. I appreciate the fact that you guys sent out extra stainless bolts for the KC flex lights as well. The originals did rust to a nice orange color after only 1 week to match the amber KC flex cover so I didn't change them yet. 10/10 -Thanks.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my harness today and hooked up the lights. It took a little bit of work as the kc flex lights were "plug and play" but with the baja squadron pros I had to do a little electrical work. It took a couple hours but the finished product is 10/10. The harness is well done especially for those of you that are using backlit lights like the rigids. The squadron pro spot and wide cornering light up the night. When paired with my OnX6 behind the lower grill and the stock headlights it is almost like driving during the daytime at night. At first I was thinking about doing the 2 light insert instead of the 3 light insert. I am glad I went with the 3 light version. The KC flex in amber is really cool. I drove around with only the amber KC flex on and it didn't seem to bother any drivers at night. These alone will likely be great for fogs. They look great with the other stock lights too. I appreciate the fact that you guys sent out extra stainless bolts for the KC flex lights as well. The originals did rust to a nice orange color after only 1 week to match the amber KC flex cover so I didn't change them yet. 10/10 -Thanks.

Sounds great! Need Pics!

Please post up some night shots! And if possible, do it in stages (ambers, driving/spots alone...W/Without headlights/HB etc.)

Thanks in advance!

bwong6736

Reaction score
wow the lights look great!!! was it pretty straight forward to wire the lights to the AUX's?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow the lights look great!!! was it pretty straight forward to wire the lights to the AUX's?

Yea as easy as can be. Find the factory aux wires (be careful, theres a hot bundle and a pass through bundle) those are your hots. Wire designation is in the manual. Then hook up the ground and thats about it.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What configuration you choose? Did you do the spot on the inside and wide/corner in the middle? I'm thinking of doing one full spot and one full wide/corner instead of 2 driving combos per with the amber KC flex.