GEN 2 Fordraptorlight.com Bezel and light kit installed pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That also includes the Kc flex lights.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Are the bezels painted or powdercoated?

Stainless steel, sandblasted and powder coated.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

400$ for the bezel wtf? That's some
Serious Raptor tax

Yes sir, the price also includes a pair of Kc flex lights. I'm sure you wouldn't want a cheaply made product in such a great truck.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the install with the plug and play simple and straight forward?

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldnt be happier with final installed product. Looks factory fit and finish.
I went with the Rigids Duallys Spot and Flood combo and with KC round lights. Didnt wait for custom harness, had a good friend wire and install these for me. Recieved great customer support from Jeff also. Highly recommend these.

I have been looking at these and the Baja Designs... Can you PLEASE POST some NIGHT shots? I want to see what the spread looks like so I can make a decision! Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
T

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at these and the Baja Designs... Can you PLEASE POST some NIGHT shots? I want to see what the spread looks like so I can make a decision! Thanks in advance!

Havent had the time to adjust them "the Rigid's" but they are plenty bright. Here is a couple shots with headlights off. I feel sorry for the guy that doesn't want to dim his high beams. Not Really

Attachments

• IMG_7888.jpg
    IMG_7888.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 83

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Havent had the time to adjust them "the Rigid's" but they are plenty bright. Here is a couple shots with headlights off. I feel sorry for the guy that doesn't want to dim his high beams. Not Really

Hey thanks for doing this! They look really good, nice and bright. I've read here on the Forums that the Baja Designs replicate daytime light better than most lights, but these certainly do a good job lighting up the road; like Rigids should!

Erock4129

Reaction score
Is there any way to adjust the lights once they're in the bezels, obviously within reason, up/down side to side a few degrees? Just curious.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Is it me or does the beam look focused mainly on the left side of the truck? Edit: sorry, just read that you hadn't adjusted yet, thanks for sharing the install pics, looks good. ordered today, should be here next week.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How was install?