Fogs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally was able to get the time to install my Rigid radiance fogs over the weekend. Very easy install with the N-fab brackets. I then spent the next 3 hrs trying to install the 40" Rigid RDS light bar. The brackets just don't sit flat on the bumper because of the curve and I'd only be able to use one bolt if I did use them. Called a few guys and they'e calling a few other guys to see what can done about it.
Rigidfogs_zpsyqnii2oy.jpg
Nice truck! I used to ride dirt bikes in Oxford!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just because there are so many upfitter switches doesnt mean you have to add 88,000 lumens of lights my good man... :)

I know…..Well i do get to use them here and there on back roads late at night. I even used them to light up the soccer field after the soccer practice is over , lights are out and its dark as balls and my boys want to stay longer to shoot the ball.
At least i am not spending money on 24 inch wheels for my truck…..

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally was able to get the time to install my Rigid radiance fogs over the weekend. Very easy install with the N-fab brackets. I then spent the next 3 hrs trying to install the 40" Rigid RDS light bar. The brackets just don't sit flat on the bumper because of the curve and I'd only be able to use one bolt if I did use them. Called a few guys and they'e calling a few other guys to see what can done about it.
Rigidfogs_zpsyqnii2oy.jpg

Looks AWESOME! Is that AG ?

I went to N-Fabs website to take a look at the brackets (I assume they are the same as you installed). On your truck, the light pods look great. They look symmetrical and none look like they are blocked at all. Yet the install in the pic from N-Fabs site (below) looks crappy. Is there lots of adjustability with the brackets?

Unfortunately N-fab does not show a pic of the actual bracket on their site.

THANKS !

1195.7050.800x600.F183FB-B.jpg

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME! Is that AG ?

I went to N-Fabs website to take a look at the brackets (I assume they are the same as you installed). On your truck, the light pods look great. They look symmetrical and none look like they are blocked at all. Yet the install in the pic from N-Fabs site (below) looks crappy. Is there lots of adjustability with the brackets?

Unfortunately N-fab does not show a pic of the actual bracket on their site.

THANKS !

1195.7050.800x600.F183FB-B.jpg

Thanks guys :) yes it's AG. Yes there is a tons of adjustability mounting-wise with the N-fab brackets.

dasbury

Reaction score
I only want to mount two sets of lights, not 3. Are the mounts predrilled, or do I have options? Appreciate your help.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only want to mount two sets of lights, not 3. Are the mounts predrilled, or do I have options? Appreciate your help.

Yes, they are multiple predrilled holes so you'll have no problem mounting just two pr. I tried to center them as best as possible so the furthest outside light wasn't behind the bumper like I've seen on many Gen 1 and Gen 2 pics. I still may fiddle with the placement a little bit. I'm still bumming about what a cluster F mounting the 40" RDS light bar turned out being. Me and a buddy spent 3 hrs trying to do it using the Rigid supplied brackets and it just wasn't happening. He builds a show truck every yr for SEMA and he's super **** about these things. The bracket just doesn't sit flat on the bumper and if we were to use it we'd only be able to use one bolt to mount it to the bumper which would probably be fine but that was not going to fly with him. He's going to reach out to his suppliers for a bracket solution.

Last edited:

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I think that sold me on what setup to go with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk