Flush mount BD S2 Sport Backup Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NikHSub1,
The S2 sports/ pro's use the same housings; either can be flush mounted or mounted on the included brackets. Lenses/optics can be changed to suit your needs. HIGHEST quality...

Eddie

bMwdefector

Reaction score
Awesome. Exactly what I want to do. So it is on Aux #6 and also turns on when you hit reverse?

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too don't like the way these lights look mounted between the two hooks and the exhaust tips, they just kill the look of that area for me. Are these lights available in a single config rather than dual lights on each side? Seems that a single Pro on each side might work and have a very clean appearance. Thanks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I too don't like the way these lights look mounted between the two hooks and the exhaust tips, they just kill the look of that area for me. Are these lights available in a single config rather than dual lights on each side? Seems that a single Pro on each side might work and have a very clean appearance. Thanks

The smallest flush mount light you'll get from Baja Designs is the S2. If you're looking for a single LED version, perhaps the Rigid Ignite Flush Mount is more up your alley.

20631-installed.jpg

Let me know if you'd like to explore this setup.