Emergency/fire fighter lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm running one of the same Whelen speakers that is in your picture. I will check it out.

If you need to get from the cab to the engine compartment (My driver is in the center console) the shown pass-thru boot is available, just cut the tie wraps inside and out, run your wires, and install new tie wrapsView attachment 85905

Attachments

• Radio3.gif
    Radio3.gif
    208.8 KB · Views: 83

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have different holes, did you drill them?

No drilling required. I used the factory bumper bracket holes/slots to Wheelen Universal Mounting Plate

Attachments

• Speaker Bracket.gif
    Speaker Bracket.gif
    200.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Sariggs1

Reaction score
My Whelen bracket is style 84741. That is why it didn't make sense...I will look for a universal bracket , any idea the style number? I am not seeing one shaped like yours...sorry to be a pain. Mine is narrower and smaller.

Last edited:

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Whelen 6 head installed behind the grill today. No issues putting it there. I put my siren on the skid plate of my ADD bumper. I'll grab a few more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 55

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Whelen 6 head installed behind the grill today. No issues putting it there. I put my siren on the skid plate of my ADD bumper. I'll grab a few more pics tomorrow.

Nice install can you shoot a video showing it illuminated