Emergency/fire fighter lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run Whelen Red/White ION in my grill on my 2015 F150 Platinum. Plan on moving them to my Raptor if/when it arrives. I like them better than the old strobes because they don't need a controller. I ran the sync wires to those I wanted to match and ran the pattern wire up near the batter so it is easy to apply power and change them. I have 4 up front, two in the rear and two in the rear window.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Stobes n More also just came out with a multi function bar that can be red/white and turn full white spot bar in varying lengths, just ordered one.

Can you post a video of your setup

Sariggs1

Reaction score
Light Video

All four are red/white and they are synced. I don't have a great gif maker so they don't look synced but you should get an idea of how they work. They are also a lot faster than this shows...

https://youtu.be/T_LxfDdFSOo

Attachments

• Lights.gif
    Lights.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run Whelen Red/White ION in my grill on my 2015 F150 Platinum. Plan on moving them to my Raptor if/when it arrives. I like them better than the old strobes because they don't need a controller. I ran the sync wires to those I wanted to match and ran the pattern wire up near the batter so it is easy to apply power and change them. I have 4 up front, two in the rear and two in the rear window.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Stobes n More also just came out with a multi function bar that can be red/white and turn full white spot bar in varying lengths, just ordered one.

I was going to order the strobes n more light also.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use temps. when needed,,, reds and yellows. plug into AUX and sit on dash or use magnets and place on roof. for your 2017 magnet roof mount not possible.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 6 head whelen dominator for behind the grill and also ordered blue led's that attach to the rear right and left headrests from M and R. I'll post some pics up when it all comes in and I find time to install it.

Sariggs1

Reaction score
Where did anyone mount their siren speaker? It was easy on my 2015 but the skid plate on my Raptor is there. The bracket is unreachable and I am afraid the sound would be reduced. Any ideas?

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be mounting a siren as well. I just haven't looked at where I'm putting it yet. I'm going to take a look this weekend. I was hoping to hide it behind my ADD bumper somewhere.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did anyone mount their siren speaker? It was easy on my 2015 but the skid plate on my Raptor is there. The bracket is unreachable and I am afraid the sound would be reduced. Any ideas?

Are you running 2 speakers? You might try mounting at the frame horns. 1 in each wheel well should work for you. Reasonably dry in front of the tire and the wells act like megaphones. Throwing the sound back forward and to the sides.

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 53
  • speaker.gif
    speaker.gif
    221.8 KB · Views: 52