Emergency/fire fighter lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any input on emergency/fire fighter lights for my new raptor(assuming it ever gets here)? Want the best leds. Can only run red/white here. No blue for firefighters. Ideally something as hidden as possible when not in use. I like the look of the truck and don't want to stick on a bunch of lights but want to be seen when I need to turn them on.

Maybe a multicolor light bar for the front that would also have flood light capability? Or lights in the grill that are basically hidden until turned on? Got to be lots of ideas out there. Fire away. Thanks

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whelen makes great products, and they are proud of them LOL.
There are less expensive options out there, with the same options such as flood lights (take downs) and on demand flash pattern changes.
I'd suggest a dual head light bar inside the windshield at the visor line, a couple lights in the back window at the top, and you could do some behind the grill if you like.
I UpFit police cars, and personal/volunteer firefighter vehicles for a living. If you want some price quotes on stuff and tips on installing PM me and I'm happy to help. I'm in western NC, and in case you're up for a vacation, I'm happy to help install as well.

Sariggs1

Reaction score
I have Whelen LEDs on my 2015 Platinum and will be moving them to my Raptor when it arrives. Mine are currently hidden in the grill and should work in the Raptor.

Strobes n More now has an LED light bar that has both strobes and a flood that is intriguing. Red/White and can turn all white. I am also planning to use ree/white on the rear but need the truck to figure out a location.

Sariggs1

Reaction score
I run Whelen Red/White ION in my grill on my 2015 F150 Platinum. Plan on moving them to my Raptor if/when it arrives. I like them better than the old strobes because they don't need a controller. I ran the sync wires to those I wanted to match and ran the pattern wire up near the batter so it is easy to apply power and change them. I have 4 up front, two in the rear and two in the rear window.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Stobes n More also just came out with a multi function bar that can be red/white and turn full white spot bar in varying lengths, just ordered one.