DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So just push them through the grille and then add an inverter somewhere under the hood and I should be good?

TMAC3

Reaction score
Hi there. I have tried to find this to no avail. What modules do I disable to have DRL turned off, and what else do we change to have that "Exterior lighting" box on my instrument cluster. Heres a pic from my dealer using IDS.

Doesn't the Forscan program allow you to disable the DRL as well as double honk and other features?

Seems to me that this would be an easy fix.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the Forscan program allow you to disable the DRL as well as double honk and other features?

Seems to me that this would be an easy fix.

Yes it does. But i was at my dealership and they were hooked up using IDS. Supposedly you can do it with IDS, but they did not know how. So I got ForScan, just waiting on my ODB connector.

Sbautz

Reaction score
I also live in Canada and ran into this problem. I could turn off the DRL'S but the markers also went off... not sure we're to go from here

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also live in Canada and ran into this problem. I could turn off the DRL'S but the markers also went off... not sure we're to go from here

Still trying to figure this out myself. I got FORscan, and license, got adapter, but it wouldn't work. Had to order a different kind. Ill get this figured.