DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my thinking.... but apparently not.

well if you can't do it yourself, which you can't. guess what, It aint happening! Because no one who's capable of doing it, can legally do it. so it's not happening.

Dunno what kind of ******* answer you want but thats all you're gonna get.

only way a dealer will disable DRL is if an american buys a Canadian truck and wants them disabled. This is not the situation.

Just because you don't like the answer to a question, doesn't mean you get to act like a spoiled brat 2 year old who doesn't get a candy.

your DRL has no negative effects, Leave it alone and enjoy your truck.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

DRL IS a safety feature..... it lets people see you in bad weather when 90% of people don't turn their fuggin lights on. This is proven because every single car without DRL (pre 91) don't ever have their lights on.

And I have an unhappy existence because Drunk drivers make me unhappy? **** off.

Go to bed old man before its dark out and you can't see all the vehicles with our DRL's turned off. Leave us alone here, you NOT helping at all. Its totally possible turning them off, and someone here has the answer. I will still have DRL on my truck, just NOT the headlights, but the 7 other Amber Lights these trucks come with. If you would listen up, you'd see that. But you just want to fight. Today your fight was with me, tomorrow it will be someone else. Thats how "TROLLS" work. BEAT IT.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
go to your dealer. Tell them what you want.

If they can do it. they will. If they cant, it cant be done.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This looks to be the Gen2 equivalent of the "Can I change my clearance lights to white LEDs" thread in the Gen1 section.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/change-grill-lights-white-leds-11372/

You can do whatever you want, but don't expect people here to tell you how to do illegal stuff. That's pretty much how that thread ended, and if i was a betting man, that's how this one will end too.

But for now
Fighting.jpg

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to your dealer. Tell them what you want.

If they can do it. they will. If they cant, it cant be done.
Did you NOT real the OP? I went to dealer, just asking what to disable. If someone knows what ones to do, they WILL do it. Don't know how this turned into a CNN debate.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if your dealer is too dumb to figure it out, find another dealer. Duh.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one that says =dedicatedDRL on your second pic sure looks like the one to me...

Im pretty sure he tried that. Theres a way for them to do it so we have that DRL option under the Instrument Cluster Panel, and the option to turn them on/off from there.