DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I have tried to find this to no avail. What modules do I disable to have DRL turned off, and what else do we change to have that "Exterior lighting" box on my instrument cluster. Heres a pic from my dealer using IDS.

Attachments

• DRL.jpg
    DRL.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Exterior Lighting.jpg
    Exterior Lighting.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well for one, turning off DRL in canada is illegal. so.....

also, why? What is your reason for wanting them off?

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats it matter to you?. Having a lamp lit for a DRL is all they want, you do not have to have headlight on, like these trucks do, I just want the markers.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats it matter to me? Oh boy we got a tough guy over here.

it matters to me because I am a driver on the road. Countless times people are driving around in shit conditions with no lights on. DRL prevents that being a huge issue. So yeah, **** people who disable them. Thats why it matters to me.

Now if you had given all the information in your original post, saying you wanted to change which lights were the DRL, you would have gotten a different response.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet i would have gotten a different response "tough guy". You had enough information, now you are just here to troll, so if you have no way to help, then just leave.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:flipthebird:

dealer cant do it, cant be done. Move along.

I guess telling someone that something they want to do is illegal and unsafe is trolling. Good to know. Thanks for the insight all knowing wizard of the internet.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:flipthebird:

dealer cant do it, cant be done. Move along.

I guess telling someone that something they want to do is illegal and unsafe is trolling. Good to know. Thanks for the insight all knowing wizard of the internet.

Go **** yourself, crawl in your little troll home and beat it.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you're just a bundle of joy aint ya! Pretty typical of 'berta. Shoulda known.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hes kinda right... he came here asking a question, and you're response is acting like you are the mounted police. is it against the law, yes it probably is.. is it your business? no its not.