bumper lights - anybody tried these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are other brackets out that do the same thing. But with lights for 530, that's cheap. I'm looking at baja designs pkg with the pro lights and its 1,169.00.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The BD lights are worth the coin. I would go with them if I were you and I did go with them actually.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

There are other brackets out that do the same thing. But with lights for 530, that's cheap. I'm looking at baja designs pkg with the pro lights and its 1,169.00.

PM me for a better deal on the Baja Designs Pro fog kit, its a complete kit and you will be happy with the output. We also sell the Rigid Radiance ambers with the n-fab brackets for $445 shipped. With that we have created a custom harness for a complete plug n play kit for $595. Folks go with the Baja Designs kit for performance and the Rigid kit for looks and fill the void. The amount of output is a huge difference. The Radiance are only 900 lumens each but do have the back light amber which is kinda cool.