Black Oak LED Cubes for Fog Bezel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galljr13

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these lights? They look very much like Rigid lights and seem to have a very high output (3120 lumens) and an IP69K rating.

Brighter than most. Well made? Good price. Any downside? Looks like a really solid choice for the fog light bezel.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it. I have Rigid and Black Oak on my truck. Black Oak is far superior in quality and usable light. My Rigid cubes have water intrusion and the finish is gone. While the Black Oak look like they did day one.

Veteran owned too. Go with the Black Oak you won't be disappointed. Best middle of the road light IMO.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill bring in a set to try with the Fordraptorlights.com Bezel. They sure do look like they should work just fine.

Jeff

OP
OP
G

galljr13

Reaction score
This is great news! Thanks Jeff. Your amazing customer service is reason enough to go with your product!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just order a 40" radius, 2 cube floods with amber covers and 2x- 8ft extensions for the cubes to reach the upfitters connections. Going to throw them in my Stealth R when I get it.
I went with the 5 watt combo on the 40". They say 44000 raw lumens at 16.4 amps. So will be running it with the supplied harness.
Got all of it for under 1k.