Baja Designs - NEW Laser Lighting! Ultimate Long Range Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think we’re at the point now where BD should be offering “easy financing terms”

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think we’re at the point now where BD should be offering “easy financing terms”

Although we don't offer "easy financing terms" we do accept PayPal and I believe with PayPal Credit you get 0% interest for 6 months upon approval (from what I remember). That might be the closest thing to it for now :biggrin:

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been lurking and light shopping to get my new truck modding going. When will this be avail? And would this be a good place to start vs pocket pro fog kit? Ready to make my first light enhancement move on the new truck!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been lurking and light shopping to get my new truck modding going. When will this be avail? And would this be a good place to start vs pocket pro fog kit? Ready to make my first light enhancement move on the new truck!

The laser lights are going to be incredibly bright and will have some insane range to them, but you will need more light than just the lasers. The laser will cover your ultra long range, but you'll also need your long range, medium, and near-field/wide views.

The Pro Kit would be a great addition for your close to medium range and touching on long range thanks to the 9,800 lumens from the Squadron Pro Spots.

Personally, I would stack the Pro Fog Pocket Kit with the 30" S8 kit to start and then look at the lasers down the road if you're driving habits require more long distance lighting.

On our Shop Truck, we ran the Unlimited Fog Pocket Kit and the 30" S8 Kit before the new bumpers went on and the distance output from the S8 was quite surprising. Even though it's behind the grille (and a Driving/Combo beam pattern), the distance really is great.

If you have any other questions about this setup, or if you'd like a quote, just let me know and I'll be happy to offer you pricing and further suggestions for your needs.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The laser lights are going to be incredibly bright and will have some insane range to them, but you will need more light than just the lasers. The laser will cover your ultra long range, but you'll also need your long range, medium, and near-field/wide views.

The Pro Kit would be a great addition for your close to medium range and touching on long range thanks to the 9,800 lumens from the Squadron Pro Spots.

Personally, I would stack the Pro Fog Pocket Kit with the 30" S8 kit to start and then look at the lasers down the road if you're driving habits require more long distance lighting.

On our Shop Truck, we ran the Unlimited Fog Pocket Kit and the 30" S8 Kit before the new bumpers went on and the distance output from the S8 was quite surprising. Even though it's behind the grille (and a Driving/Combo beam pattern), the distance really is great.

If you have any other questions about this setup, or if you'd like a quote, just let me know and I'll be happy to offer you pricing and further suggestions for your needs.

Thanks for the input. I was thinking it might be to ultra distance spot for my need. Thanks for saving me money. Lol. I’ll stick with the high power OnX kit for that space then... do you offer a light smoke lens to hide it better behind the grille? I know that’s counter productive... but just to take the obvious edge off and keep the all black thing going? Now that or pro kit is the question?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I was thinking it might be to ultra distance spot for my need. Thanks for saving me money. Lol. I’ll stick with the high power OnX kit for that space then... do you offer a light smoke lens to hide it better behind the grille? I know that’s counter productive... but just to take the obvious edge off and keep the all black thing going? Now that or pro kit is the question?

Baja Designs does not offer a smoke lens, but we have had customers in the past who have added a very light tint to take the edge off of the light. Obviously, this will diminish output somewhat, but it has been done.