Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be advised I have a set of the pros combo in white and a set in wide cornering in amber. Just show your friend this pic.

a2464c2bc0792140913bab8f4abc340d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Also loving my new rear baja lights! Pair of Squadron Sports and a RTL-S

dc30c895942356e03ca6b6ef084aa140.jpg

18717fde4380ca058adc72ce416a9062.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good, i'll probably go with a set of sports, don't do much backroads driving so i think the sports will suffice.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ahh, I saw that but I thought it was just the brackets, sorry. Do you offer a FRF discount code or can you pm me a quote?

Sabbadoo

Reaction score
Yes you can. Thanks to Baja Designs' uService, you can pull the face plate and rotate the lens and replace.

Just make sure not to over tighten the lens and make sure that the gasket is properly in the channel so it doesn't get damaged. It's not hard, you just have to make sure that everything is lined up properly before you tighten it.

If you do over tighten, you risk cracking the lens or damaging the gasket which can cause water/condensation intrusion into your light.

Thank you!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Forum Discount code can be applied towards any Baja Designs (BD) products.

Need something for the Daily Driver? No problem

Need something for the UTV or ATV? No Problem

How about the Dirt Bike? We've got you covered!

Take a look at all of the great products we offer! www.bajadesigns.com

Code: BDForums

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any info on the XL laser lights?

Laser Lights at KOH !!!

28343401029_9b4bae44ec_b.jpg

Come by the Baja Designs booth at King of The Hammers (KOH) and check out the latest in high performance lighting! We aren't talking Halogen, HID, or LED... Baja Designs has NOW introduced Laser Technology. The Laser Light is capable of throwing light 60% further than LEDs!!!

OnX6 10" Hybrid (LED/LASER) - $999.95
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/OnX6-10-Hybrid-Laser-and-LED-Light-Bar.asp
451007_n.jpg

With the extreme amount of distance being achieved we have created a "Hybrid" light in order to give the user the ultimate package. We utilize Laser and LED chips wrapped in our high speed spot optic to deliver a smooth blend of light for less driver fatigue. If you're looking for a light that will cut through the night with ease, look no further.

QUANTITIES WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED - CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOURS - 8004225292 - ETA: MID 2018

We will also be introducing an XL Laser Light! This will be ideal for applications requiring auxiliary lights for maximum distance. Stay tuned for more details and information!

www.bajadesigns.com