Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
XL80 WORK/SCENE: SKU — 670006

670006_n.jpg
https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/XL80-Work-Scene-LED-Auxiliary-Light.asp

All new XL80 LED available in Work/Scene. The unit puts out 9,500 lumens with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft allowing excellent scene lighting. This pattern is not suitable for driving. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

$399.95 ------- $359.96 (Coupon Code: BDForums)

AVAILABLE 02/12/2018

Those are sharp! Will that new "frosted" lens work it's way into the Squadron Work/Scene lights?

Sabbadoo

Reaction score
Quick question and I apologize if this has been covered. If I had to mount these lights upside down could I remove and rotate the face plate on the light so the logo is right side up?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quick question and I apologize if this has been covered. If I had to mount these lights upside down could I remove and rotate the face plate on the light so the logo is right side up?

Yes you can. Thanks to Baja Designs' uService, you can pull the face plate and rotate the lens and replace.

Just make sure not to over tighten the lens and make sure that the gasket is properly in the channel so it doesn't get damaged. It's not hard, you just have to make sure that everything is lined up properly before you tighten it.

If you do over tighten, you risk cracking the lens or damaging the gasket which can cause water/condensation intrusion into your light.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where do you take your Baja Designs (BD) equipped ride? Doesn't matter if it's 2 wheels or 4 wheels, post up your favorite shots in your favorite spots!

Here are two photos I took yesterday near Bryce Canyon, UT. Visiting The Mighty 5 in UT (Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, Canyonlands) :D

28437797649_f2168ec88c_b.jpg
28437790639_10a555d626_b.jpg

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

felixrc_21

Reaction score
Hi…
I have a baja design s8 30” grille light in my 2017 ford f-150 raptor since sept 2017...
Yesterday, when i was driving i turn on the led light and just 1/3 of the light bar was turn on, and the other 2/3 are off... then i tryed to move the light bar and it turn on.... then happen the same and i need a solution:.... thanks you

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi…
I have a baja design s8 30” grille light in my 2017 ford f-150 raptor since sept 2017...
Yesterday, when i was driving i turn on the led light and just 1/3 of the light bar was turn on, and the other 2/3 are off... then i tryed to move the light bar and it turn on.... then happen the same and i need a solution:.... thanks you

Sorry about the issue!

One thing to check would be your electrical connections. If for some reason something is loose the bar will receive minimal power causing the light to flicker or not work.

If everything is looking good and the issue persists please call our tech/warranty team at 800-422-5292. They can help diagnose it further.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where do you take your Baja Designs (BD) equipped ride? Doesn't matter if it's 2 wheels or 4 wheels, post up your favorite shots in your favorite spots!

Here in NY I take my Baja Designs equipped truck and sit in traffic :) However when I'm not in traffic...

Attachments

• truck9.jpg
    truck9.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 63
  • truck8.jpg
    truck8.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 84