Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Redundant. I should have read the thread.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just asked this question in another thread. Should have read this one first.

I vote for option one as well. Preferably the two inside lights on one and the outside on the other.

SKT

Reaction score

:rockit: :rockit:

Not a raptor, but here's a pic of 6 Squadron XL's I just mounted on my '94 F-150.

ac8427fc-e340-45d2-b257-ef37f67af65b_zpsuabzhe4j.jpg

Great looking OBS!

Without derailing this thread, do you have a build thread or a link to more pics?

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the Bajadesign lights and I have been chomping at the bit for this bracket so that I can install mine. However, I think making us buy 3 whole new sets of lights just to get the bracket and wiring harness is bull. I saw on the forum today that the bracket kit for the 2017 Ford Raptor is now only going to be sold as a full kit including lights, bracket and harness. What about those of us whom have already purchased the lights or still have them from our previous vehicle? Also what if we do not want or need 6 lights on the front of our vehicle? Why should we be penalized for being a loyal customer or purchasing already? In terms of maximizing profit it is a great business plan. As for keeping or taking care of the customer it sucks. The whole "make the customer re-buy our products because we a changing things at the last minute" is the same reason why I can't stand Apple and refuse to own an iphone.
Just my two cents
Tone

Last edited:
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I really like the Bajadesign lights and I have been chomping at the bit for this bracket so that I can install mine. However, I think making us buy 3 whole new sets of lights just to get the bracket and wiring harness is bull. I saw on the forum today that the bracket kit for the 2017 Ford Raptor is now only going to be sold as a full kit including lights, bracket and harness. What about those of us whom have already purchased the lights or still have them from our previous vehicle? Also what if we do not want or need 6 lights on the front of our vehicle? Why should we be penalized for being a loyal customer or purchasing already? In terms of maximizing profit it is a great business plan. As for keeping or taking care of the customer it sucks. The whole "make the customer re-buy our products because we a changing things at the last minute" is the same reason why I can't stand Apple and refuse to own an iphone.
Just my two cents
Tone

Get with me. I have another customer who already bought all the lights waiting on the brackets. When I was putting the order in and told my rep that I needed the brackets later, I was informed of the kits. My customer is going to get the bracket because Baja Designs will take care of their customers. Get with me on what Baja Designs you have and I will make sure you are taken care of. Baja Designs is merely discouraging the use of their brackets being used with other brands and wants to offer it as a complete simple solution.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get with me. I have another customer who already bought all the lights waiting on the brackets. When I was putting the order in and told my rep that I needed the brackets later, I was informed of the kits. My customer is going to get the bracket because Baja Designs will take care of their customers. Get with me on what Baja Designs you have and I will make sure you are taken care of. Baja Designs is merely discouraging the use of their brackets being used with other brands and wants to offer it as a complete simple solution.

Will do. Thank you,
Tone

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs - Ford Raptor Lighting Kits - Gen 2 (2017)
www.bajadesigns.com

33359997360_ec1955fe51_b.jpg

Fog Pocket Kit
These kits include lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This is wired into 2 Upfitter Switches. Switch 1 - 4 Lights , Switch 2 - 2 Lights.
We offer these in 3 performance packages based on user needs and driving style. "Sportsmen, Pro, and Unlimited"
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Vehicle-Specific-Automotive-Kits.asp

Sportsmen - $999.95 ------ $899.96 (SKU: 447564)
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Sport, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Sport, Spot

Pro - $1,299.95 ------ $1,169.95 (SKU: 447566)
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Pro, Spot

Unlimited - $1,424.95 ------ $1282.45 (SKU: 447567)
2 - S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Racer, Spot

Reverse Light Kit
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add two S2 Sports (Wide Cornering) near the exhaust tips and will be hooked into the OEM wiring in the rear.
You get a much brighter setup than stock with only +1.8 amps additional draw!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=613153698E8B4189AED79028241EE0D8
$299.95 ------- $269.95 (SKU 447558)

30" S8, Upper Grille Kit
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add one 30" S8 LED Light Bar to the upper grille and plug directly into the upfitter connection.
A nice option is to tie the Amber Backlight feature into the OEM parking lights. You have clean marker lights that will line up perfectly with the OEM!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-30-S8-Grille-LED-Light-Bar-Kit.asp
$974.95 ------ $877.46 (SKU 447561)

10" Lower Grille Mount Kit: ETA COMING SOON
*Link Coming Soon*

CALL (800)422-5292X114 & ASK FOR BAILEY TO RECEIVE 10% OFF ANY BAJA DESIGNS (BD) PRODUCT !!!

- Bailey, Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting
www.BajaDesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114 - [email protected]