Baja Design Fog Pocket kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Just got done installing the Baja Designs pocket fog kit. Fitment was awesome. The mounting brackets are very solid and super easy to install. After putting the lights on I ran all the supplied wiring, which is very well insulated and professional done on Baja's part. All the connections are great quality and didn't have a single issue. I wired my s2 sport wide cornering and driving combo on AUX5 and the spot on AUX6. Very easy install and they give you plenty of wire to play with so nothing is stretched or in a bind.

I also got the reverse light kit. Puts out a ton of light and again to install. Makes backing up at night so much easier!!

Here are a couple pics of the finished product! And thanks to Bailey for hooking me up and answering all my questions. Top notch customer service.

0F895417-DA87-4C02-A319-EBF7427A3332_zpscvborud1.jpg

BF551AE9-3D6B-44AB-9BF0-27EC660B77E5_zpspc7whstj.jpg

Davidx

Reaction score
Just got done installing the Baja Designs pocket fog kit. Fitment was awesome. The mounting brackets are very solid and super easy to install. After putting the lights on I ran all the supplied wiring, which is very well insulated and professional done on Baja's part. All the connections are great quality and didn't have a single issue. I wired my s2 sport wide cornering and driving combo on AUX5 and the spot on AUX6. Very easy install and they give you plenty of wire to play with so nothing is stretched or in a bind.

I also got the reverse light kit. Puts out a ton of light and again to install. Makes backing up at night so much easier!!

Here are a couple pics of the finished product! And thanks to Bailey for hooking me up and answering all my questions. Top notch customer service.

0F895417-DA87-4C02-A319-EBF7427A3332_zpscvborud1.jpg

BF551AE9-3D6B-44AB-9BF0-27EC660B77E5_zpspc7whstj.jpg

It looks badass. How much did you pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
I got the introductory price of $899 for the pocket fog kit with all mounting hardware and wiring. I believe you can still get this price with the forum discount.

Davidx

Reaction score
I got the introductory price of $899 for the pocket fog kit with all mounting hardware and wiring. I believe you can still get this price with the forum discount.

Can you post the link please?

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Can you post the link please?

Here ya go. They have a couple different options. I went with the Sportsmens series. You can also find the reverse light kit there too.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-Fog-Pocket-Kit-Sportsmen.asp

consolidated

Reaction score
Looks great. I just got my kit and it looks like the supplied wiring pieces are set up to switch them like you did, but if you want each pair on individual switches (3) it needs more wiring and connectors?

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Looks great. I just got my kit and it looks like the supplied wiring pieces are set up to switch them like you did, but if you want each pair on individual switches (3) it needs more wiring and connectors?

Yes it you want to do all 3 separate you will need additional wiring.