Back up lights. BD s2 vs Rigid ignite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry was out of town just now checking in. I use them mainly to hook up a trailer or for additional lighting when closing a cattle gate behind me. I think they put out way better than factory backup lights. When backing into the garage at night they work great . Hope this helps
Great. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounted them in a different spot. They do exactly what I was looking for which is to add enough light for the camera to give a clear view when backing up at night.

IMG_2699_zpsrj8dtlia.jpg

Rigid_zpsmf60txzd.jpg

Last edited:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with rigid ignite, I wasnt looking for something to stand out, just to give more light backing up. These are much smaller than the baja ones so It was much easier to mount them tucked away and not sticking out where most people mount them
attachment.php

I have the diffused, you have choices on rigid light patterns

I'm curious what you used to detail the F-150 and Raptor badging?

CTSAPAC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Rigid SR-Q Pro series flush mount lights will fit in the Gen-2 bumper? Not a huge fan of how the Ignite looks and the D series are too big. Just got a 2019 and having dealer install.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with rigid ignite, I wasnt looking for something to stand out, just to give more light backing up. These are much smaller than the baja ones so It was much easier to mount them tucked away and not sticking out where most people mount them
attachment.php

I have the diffused, you have choices on rigid light patterns

Gotta ask, how did you install them, that is a very clean look.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Rigid SR-Q Pro series flush mount lights will fit in the Gen-2 bumper? Not a huge fan of how the Ignite looks and the D series are too big. Just got a 2019 and having dealer install.

Yes, they will fit!

Let me know if we can offer you a quote or answer any other questions.

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting on top of the tow hitch, behind the hitch is a spot you can drill a hole through.

9AFCAA09-78BC-4F94-9718-79606216F0C3.jpeg

B2F8A5FC-1A0E-4432-8CA3-83D8DE071136.jpeg

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We offer a custom reverse kit that uses Rigid A Series lights. Comes complete with lights, wiring, hardware, etc. Goes for $229 with free shipping! Super compact but packs a punch when it comes to light output.

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

77XcfUN.jpg

zA8REeG.jpg

And of course, we've got the incredibly popular Baja Designs S2 reverse kit. We're offering our custom wiring harness ($79 regularly) for free when you purchase the S2 kit. This wiring harness allows you to trigger the lights when you place the truck in reverse and also completely control them with your aux switches.

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

AvhRCKM.jpg

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved my S2 sports (Wide cornering) to the rear (they weren't bright enough - next to the 2 pair of Squadrons - up front). While the S2 Sports definitely light up what's behind me (1130 lumen each, I think), the mounting position and bracket doesn't allow them to be angled outward (something I'd appreciate on my Raptor). Having said that, I also use them for camping set up, backing up (the RV camera over compensates, IMHO), communicating with truckers, and 'encouraging' tailgaters to back off. Another option - just out - would be the S1 wide cornering, which is about 2/3 the size and less cost, too. Either way, it's a dramatic improvement over OEM back up lights.