Any1 install single stack LED Bar on OEM bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has installed the lower profile single stack light bars on a factory bumper?

I was looking at this one from Rigid :

SR-Series 40" Midnight Edition

I'm just trying to find out if something like this bar would interfere with the front camera. I've read other threads from those that have installed a double stack LED bar on their factory bumper which claim about a 20% interference with the front camera.

THX

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calm down there sunshine.

?

"Calm down"?

I would suggest not assuming something into words on a screen....then you won't feel triggered by something that isn't there. Also, tone down your condescending nature.

just a thought

Last edited:

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that 40" would stick out badly left to right. I have the single stack 40" Rigid from my Gen 1 and it's now just sitting on the shelf, unable to put on Gen II. You'll need the Radius 40" from Rigid.

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that 40" would stick out badly left to right. I have the single stack 40" Rigid from my Gen 1 and it's now just sitting on the shelf, unable to put on Gen II. You'll need the Radius 40" from Rigid.

I should have been more specific. I assumed it would be understood that a 40" on the bumper would have to be curved.

I was looking at the Rigid Midnight, but it doesn't look like their 40" single stack is curved.

Rough Country has a 30" curved that is blacked out .

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have been more specific. I assumed it would be understood that a 40" on the bumper would have to be curved.

I was looking at the Rigid Midnight, but it doesn't look like their 40" single stack is curved.

Rough Country has a 30" curved that is blacked out .

Sorry about that, I just 'assumed' that since you posted a link to the SR Rigid 40" and said you were looking at that one, that you realized Rigid doesn't make a 'curved SR'. You might want to rephrase your questions and not be so defensive /condescending when someone tries to help you. (2 answers and you broke balls on both of us). Out but noted.

OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I just 'assumed' that since you posted a link to the SR Rigid 40" and said you were looking at that one, that you realized Rigid doesn't make a 'curved SR'. You might want to rephrase your questions and not be so defensive /condescending when someone tries to help you. (2 answers and you broke balls on both of us). Out but noted.

Good point about the light I linked to in the OP. Bad example and ignorance on my part. I apologize for my reply since it was my mistake originally with that link.

Onto you other suggestion....I've been reading quite a lot of threads/posts since placing my order back in July. One observation is that there are a lot of folks on this forum who are quick to mis-interpret someones intentions and reply back with a snarky, condescending post.

Such is life in a world full of self entitled, self absorbed, short attention spanned, oblivious lemmings.