any good fogs for the bumper slots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aren't you all that. like I said bring it up in the BD group buy thread instead of 3 different threads on the same thing that was answered in the Bd group buy thread.

Who the hell are you? Go the **** away.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered 6 lights and the brackets and already paid before the group buy.

That better be an exception and I better not be behind the group buy people.

Maybe send a pm and quite your bitching in this thread. Nobody cares when or what you ordered. You'll get your shit when they're ******** good and ready to send it.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I ordered 6 lights and the brackets and already paid before the group buy.

That better be an exception and I better not be behind the group buy people.

I would suggest getting with whoever you made your purchase with, they should know your status. I talk with my rep at Baja Designs practically every day during the week.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just saw these posts today. Hopefully this answers all of your questions! If anyone else who hopped on our pre-order list still has questions, please let me know or feel free to send me a PM!

What is happening with the fog light brackets? I saw in another thread that BD has now release a kit with their lights for the fog openings. Who has mounting kits available - any mount kits for fogs that will fit Rigid lights?

The current ETA from Baja Designs is 3/13.

I got in before the group buy. When do you expect these to start shipping?

All orders were submitted to Baja Designs in the order in which they were received. The shipping date from Baja Designs is 3/13.

Has anyone received their pre orders for the BD lights from apollo? Would love to see some DIY if so. Hopefully mine are on their way soon.

All kits in our pre-order were submitted to BD when they were paid for. The shipping date for all kits is 3/13.