any good fogs for the bumper slots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're still waiting for Rigid, KC, and Baja Designs to release their brackets. Once available, we will have them ready for y'all!

Do we have any updated time frame on this? Also, could these be sold for those manufactures that have the bracket already without waiting for others?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do we have any updated time frame on this? Also, could these be sold for those manufactures that have the bracket already without waiting for others?

Unfortunately, not yet. No brackets have hit the market yet.

I did read a couple weeks ago about the Baja Designs looking for a 2017 to come into the shop for some R&D and measurements. Hoping to hear something soon!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only concern with Rigid duallys is that with Spot, Flood & Difussed being the only patterns they offer they wouldnt be very friendly to oncoming traffic if used on the road.

I have Morimoto XB LED fogs in my wifes car and have installed them on many other vehicles and im blown away with the amount of light they put out. They also have a pretty sharp cut off line so they dont blind on coming traffic.

Wayne

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My only concern with Rigid duallys is that with Spot, Flood & Difussed being the only patterns they offer they wouldnt be very friendly to oncoming traffic if used on the road.

I have Morimoto XB LED fogs in my wifes car and have installed them on many other vehicles and im blown away with the amount of light they put out. They also have a pretty sharp cut off line so they dont blind on coming traffic.

Wayne

Wayne,

Rigid also offers the Dually in a DOT legal (street legal) fog beam pattern. So you could stack a pair DOT Dually lights as well as a pair of other Dually or Dually D2 lights and have them on separate switches for on-road and off-road use.

By the way, great call on the Morimoto XB LED fogs. We've sold those to quite a few of our customers and they've been very impressed with the on-road performance!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wayne,

Rigid also offers the Dually in a DOT legal (street legal) fog beam pattern. So you could stack a pair DOT Dually lights as well as a pair of other Dually or Dually D2 lights and have them on separate switches for on-road and off-road use.

By the way, great call on the Morimoto XB LED fogs. We've sold those to quite a few of our customers and they've been very impressed with the on-road performance!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Well thats great new, was just on Rigids site and didnt see any listed as DOT Approved.

Just a FYI, i just email TRS to see if they had any plans to design a set of XB LED fogs for the 17 Raptor, we stall see! Ill be sure to report back.

Wayne

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well thats great new, was just on Rigids site and didnt see any listed as DOT Approved.

Just a FYI, i just email TRS to see if they had any plans to design a set of XB LED fogs for the 17 Raptor, we stall see! Ill be sure to report back.

Wayne

Wayne - I'll be happy to help you out when the products become available.

I wouldn't hold your breath though on the XB LED fog lights for the Raptor. Morimoto has a habit of making replacement lights for stock applications and since the Raptor doesn't have stock fog lights, I don't think they'll be making them available.