GEN 2 6 light - 3 pocket fog setups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of using a Ford Raptor Lights 3 light setup:

1. KC HiLiTES Flex Light with amber lenses the the #3 spot

2. then set of Rigid radiance in #2

3. Baja Designs Squadron Pro, LED Driving/Combo for the #1 spot

Not sure how well they'll work together - figure I could keep the #3 on all the time when running and maybe #2, but the leave the BDs for the offroad stuff

anyone have similar setups?

I probably would suggest staying with the same brand cube lights. Only for aesthetics...if you’re interested in getting more light then the radiance offer you could add a 10” bar... I can tell you though that the new rigid lights are waaaay more powerful (at the same price) as their predecessor. If you don’t want to go with a supplemental light bar, you could do a set of Baja Pro and a set of Baja sport. That would save you some money and still look great.

If you like rigid - the new d series are powerful- you won’t do wrong by doing a pair of flood and a pair of spot pro’s there’s a significant savings with that configuration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I probably would suggest staying with the same brand cube lights. Only for aesthetics...if you’re interested in getting more light then the radiance offer you could add a 10” bar... I can tell you though that the new rigid lights are waaaay more powerful (at the same price) as their predecessor. If you don’t want to go with a supplemental light bar, you could do a set of Baja Pro and a set of Baja sport. That would save you some money and still look great.

If you like rigid - the new d series are powerful- you won’t do wrong by doing a pair of flood and a pair of spot pro’s there’s a significant savings with that configuration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, more focused on the BD Sport mixed and BD Pro Spot now...

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd recommend the Baja Designs lights. Can't beat their quality. They may look small but they are are powerful.