4x4TruckLeds.com REVIEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After researching fog lights for my 2017 Raptor, I decided on a 6 Fog light kit.

After endless emails from Adam at 4x4truckleds.com I decided on the kit and light choices.

I am local to his facility and took a tour tonight. Everything there was meticulously labeled and organized. Everything was properly stored at proper temperatures and inside a clean facility.

Adam went above and beyond with helping me with the choices and what I was looking for. While there he was able to light up and show me comparisons of EVERY option I had. He made some recommendations that I wasn't originally thinking of, but after seeing these options in person, he was spot on.

If there is one thing Adam knows well, ITS LIGHTS........his truck is loaded with all types.

All the boxing and packaging was top notch also.

Overall the experience was great and he is a VERY honest and upfront person.

Rapterzz

Reaction score
After researching fog lights for my 2017 Raptor, I decided on a 6 Fog light kit.

After endless emails from Adam at 4x4truckleds.com I decided on the kit and light choices.

I am local to his facility and took a tour tonight. Everything there was meticulously labeled and organized. Everything was properly stored at proper temperatures and inside a clean facility.

Adam went above and beyond with helping me with the choices and what I was looking for. While there he was able to light up and show me comparisons of EVERY option I had. He made some recommendations that I wasn't originally thinking of, but after seeing these options in person, he was spot on.

If there is one thing Adam knows well, ITS LIGHTS........his truck is loaded with all types.

All the boxing and packaging was top notch also.

Overall the experience was great and he is a VERY honest and upfront person.

Sounds like a great first date!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some first date... no reach around, no cuddling, I tell ya man....

But glad to help. He went with the FRL kit and some Squadron Sports.

And clean... yes I do try and keep it clean/organized but you're being nice... there were empty boxes EVERYWHERE (we just did inventory a few nights ago so TONS Of boxes to break down still).

If the lenses don't work out for you let me know and we'll swap them out.

Thanks for the kind words.