3 to 5 light grill mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bighaeb

bighaeb

Reaction score
While I️ agree that it’s definitely best to get the long range lights as high as possible, our shop truck with 5 KC HID Pods still provides plenty of light for the trail.

d986374fa11750a6ad5d440cba576bd0.jpg

And that right there is exactly the look I'm going for... "Old School" if that's old already. Still the sexiest look in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll take a closer look at NFab

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And that right there is exactly the look I'm going for... "Old School" if that's old already. Still the sexiest look in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll take a closer look at NFab

I’m glad you like the look! I️’ve sent you a PM with some additional information. I’d be happy to put a package deal together for you.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the Radius one from N-FAB which I really love with the square lights (shoulda done this on my ADD bumper)

N-FAB 2017+ Ford Raptor Radius Light Bar/Multi-Mount Bracket - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

1193.7143.800x600.F1830RDLD-A__93862.1509985658.jpg

I've been looking at light bar setups and this is the first one I've really liked. The fog light pocket kits are great, but I really like the view of the suspension. I don't have a front camera, so I'm not worried about blocking it.

Could you send me a PM with a quote of how much this setup would cost, with the lights and bar?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at light bar setups and this is the first one I've really liked. The fog light pocket kits are great, but I really like the view of the suspension. I don't have a front camera, so I'm not worried about blocking it.

Could you send me a PM with a quote of how much this setup would cost, with the lights and bar?

Me too. Looking for something to mount my round lights too, is there any cutting of the plastic involved? I’d rather not cut anything to install a light mount bar, the lights and bar would be removed if I’m just around town or it’s summer time, doesn’t get dark enough in summer at night to use them in AK.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Me too. Looking for something to mount my round lights too, is there any cutting of the plastic involved? I’d rather not cut anything to install a light mount bar, the lights and bar would be removed if I’m just around town or it’s summer time, doesn’t get dark enough in summer at night to use them in AK.

The kit does require some cutting to the plastic bumperettes on either side of the lower grille, but then the N-Fab mount will bolt right in. Please let me know if you have anymore questions!

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit does require some cutting to the plastic bumperettes on either side of the lower grille, but then the N-Fab mount will bolt right in. Please let me know if you have anymore questions!

How wide is it? I couldn't find a measurement on the website. And does it already have light tabs?

I ask about light tabs because all I ever see is a front view. I was hoping to find a mount solution that didn't require any cutting.