2018 Raptor Upfitter Switch Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats great, thanks for the reply! I am in Houston also. Who does these light installs around here? I will most likely do it myself, but I am always wondering about reputable shops in my area.

LEDs of Texas
17420 WEST LITTLE YORK RD. STE A HOUSTON, TX 77084

OUTDRSMN

Reaction score
Just bought a 2018 with 17Kmiles. Did a triple pod Rigid up front. Doing 2 pods on the back as soon as they come in. This ideo will help everyone who has an '18 as the supplemental book has the colors listed incorrectly. dd07 has the correct color/amp/switch combo above. This video explains it..

as above this is the correct diagram

2018 Colors:
Aux 1 - Green/White - 15A
Aux 2 - Brown/Blue - 15A
Aux 3 - Gray/Yellow - 10A
Aux 4 - Green/Yellow - 10A
Aux 5 - Brown/White - 5A
Aux 6 - Green/Orange - 5A

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The manual Ford gives you is incorrect, here are the correct colors for the various years

upload_2020-5-22_15-10-39.png

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you unsnap those two large wiring harnesses and pull them forward, it makes it REALLY simple to access the wiring. The hot wires are under the harness closest to the engine. They're taped to a loom. The thru wall wires, going back into the cab, are under the harness closest to the fender and are taped to a loom. The color codes given above, for the hot wires, are accurate for a 2019.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to add...if you do unsnap the two large wiring harnesses...do NOT start the truck or turn on the accessories with the start/stop button until you reconnect the harnesses. I you do...you will be making a trip to the dealership.

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to add...if you do unsnap the two large wiring harnesses...do NOT start the truck or turn on the accessories with the start/stop button until you reconnect the harnesses. I you do...you will be making a trip to the dealership.

Can you elaborate please? I only ask because i have no first hand experience with electrical modifications to this truck and I'm about to undertake wiring up my first set of lights. Any info or lessons learned that you could pass on would greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Dr.McNinja

Reaction score
This might be the best reason to disconnect your battery before doing this, because it would 100% prevent this.
Not that any of us do it regularly, even though it's always listed as #1 on the instructions