2017 M&R Ford Raptor Gen2 Dual 40" kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have the Installation Instructions uploaded on our site as extra pictures

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Who here loves amber

FB_IMG_1516070274938_zpsgzlqil4g.jpg

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't find the instructions on your website. Have a link?

I just got the kit the other day and it looks well built. I plan to install it soon.

I have a couple of questions:

1. How many amps does each light bar pull?

2. Any trick to taking off the headlight bezels? I see one plastic clip at the top, but other than that do I just pull them straight out? I'm a little hesitant to pull too hard and break the bezel if there are other clips or screws I am missing.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mandr+automotive - No install instructions on the site that I can find and I used your search function to search for :"installation" and "install"

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any particular type of fuse and rating?

Sorry for the delayed response. Mine was a built in 30amp.

Do you have to take the grill off to install, or can you do it without removing it? Are there install instructions or a video somewhere on the install?

Install instructions in post 32 of this thread.

I didn't find the instructions on your website. Have a link?

I just got the kit the other day and it looks well built. I plan to install it soon.

I have a couple of questions:

1. How many amps does each light bar pull?

2. Any trick to taking off the headlight bezels? I see one plastic clip at the top, but other than that do I just pull them straight out? I'm a little hesitant to pull too hard and break the bezel if there are other clips or screws I am missing.

Install instruction in post 32 of this thread. The bezel just pops on and off. It scares the **** out of me as well, but they pop off with no problem and a little force.

@mandr+automotive - No install instructions on the site that I can find and I used your search function to search for :"installation" and "install"

See post 32 in this thread.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. Mine was a built in 30amp.

Install instructions in post 32 of this thread.

Install instruction in post 32 of this thread. The bezel just pops on and off. It scares the **** out of me as well, but they pop off with no problem and a little force.

See post 32 in this thread.

Thanks for the info. How about the amp rating? I got both light bars in white and was going to either run them off AUX1 or direct to battery with a relay. Wondering if AUX1 will be able to supply power, or if I run direct what amp fuse rating I should go with.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2017 M&R Ford Raptor Gen2 Dual 40" kit

Thanks for the info. How about the amp rating? I got both light bars in white and was going to either run them off AUX1 or direct to battery with a relay. Wondering if AUX1 will be able to supply power, or if I run direct what amp fuse rating I should go with.

Both of mine (both are white) are tied in together with a 30amp in line fuse and relay, and both wired to Aux 1. No idea on individual light amp, that’s for a more intelligent electrical guru or M&R to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate19

Reaction score
My '18 just came in - definitely ordering these lights asap. Planning on doing the Whipple Stage 1 Kit in the future - are there any clearance issues with this combo?

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
Just installed mine today, nice looking setup 8c821804f306f246091f3ac3882f0e4c.jpg
e3009a74c143dc96f43f42f764eceeee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro