2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
so now that a few people have these installed, how good is the output? i know it said almost 20k lumens total but would like to hear from real customers not a manufacturer.

No offense... :)

Reaction score
I just installed the new '17 lights. I previously bought the '13 three light
Kit for my Roush Raptor. I love those lights, but think the new '17 lights are
Even better. I parked both trucks side by side and compared the light output
Separately. The '17 lights are much brighter( 5 vs. 3). The guys at M and R
Have done a great job on the design and I could not be happier!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys wanted to give you a light output shot. Please keep in mind that this kit was ordered with 6 white lights and 4 amber so this shot is just 6 out of 10 lights turned on.

unnamed%202_zpsondhea0o.jpg
unnamed%203_zpsrydllujp.jpg
unnamed%2012_zpsxuz0j6ls.jpg
unnamed%206_zpshxg5ptau.jpg
IMG_0932_zps0vq2xqxz.jpg

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys wanted to give you a light output shot. Please keep in mind that this kit was ordered with 6 white lights and 4 amber so this shot is just 6 out of 10 lights turned on.

IMG_0932_zps0vq2xqxz.jpg

It looks like in this pic the ambers don't really match the factory ambers all that well. Is that a camera thing or how it really is? Kinda second guessing including 4 ambers in my order a little :/

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im thinking its the camera. If for some reason you dont like the amber you can always go back to clear just by replacing the lens

MKomertz

Reaction score
Love the look of these, and really want to know how to install the wiring to the auxiliary switches, or should I have someone else install?