$20.00 rear facing LED install video on a 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far the $20.00 amazon LEDs are working good...I had the truck in the air several times and all is good so far. Very impressed with them.

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far the $20.00 amazon LEDs are working good...I had the truck in the air several times and all is good so far. Very impressed with them.

Did you buy one or the wiring harnesses from Amazon also or did you just run single wires from scratch? How did you route the wiring?

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy one or the wiring harnesses from Amazon also or did you just run single wires from scratch? How did you route the wiring?

I just bought wire from a parts store and soldered/shrink wrapped it to the aux 6 switch. If you watch all of my videos I think I have a video showing how I ran the single wire from the rear.

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought wire from a parts store and soldered/shrink wrapped it to the aux 6 switch. If you watch all of my videos I think I have a video showing how I ran the single wire from the rear.

Thanks! I hadn't previously found that video. It was very helpful, thanks for doing those.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I hadn't previously found that video. It was very helpful, thanks for doing those.

Thanks for the kind words! more to come...check out some of my others. I have 2 more videos I will be posting next week too