Xpel Ultimate install, new car prep and Ceramic Coating application.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had the opportunity to have another 2017 Ford Raptor in the shop last week. After having an on person consult with the customer. We decided to go ahead with a Xpel Ultimate full frontal install. Which includes full hood, full fenders, grill surround, mirror caps, we also installed 13" of film from the rockers up.
Truck was then prepared for a new car prep and Ceramic Coating application. We coated all painted surfaces, glass, wheels and barrels, exterior plastic and exhaust tips. View attachment 85226View attachment 1View attachment 85227View attachment 85228View attachment 85229View attachment 85230View attachment 85231View attachment 85232

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Are you putting Ceramic on the Xpel? What Ceramic do you use?

OP
OP
K

kdkellie

Reaction score
Where are you getting the patterns to use with the plotter?
All free hand. Except grill surround and headlights.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Are you putting Ceramic on the Xpel? What Ceramic do you use?
I use a few different brands Ceramic Pro 9h, Nanolex Si3d. I also use Modesta. Yes always on top of the film.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

We all have raptors. The dimensions don't change. I don't have Facebook. What is the price?
. Depending on what you want done, your budget, PPF coverage etc. Prices will vary. You can email me [email protected]

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All free hand. Except grill surround and headlights.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I use a few different brands Ceramic Pro 9h, Nanolex Si3d. I also use Modesta. Yes always on top of the film.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

. Depending on what you want done, your budget, PPF coverage etc. Prices will vary. You can email me [email protected]

Yes but that exact package shouldn't change

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you getting the patterns to use with the plotter?

Im going to start out trying 3Ms software, i haven't talked to Xpel about pricing on their software yet. I hear SunTek's TrueCut is a pretty reasonable on pricing. However i don't believe anyone has the patterns out for the Raptor yet..

OP
OP
K

kdkellie

Reaction score
Im going to start out trying 3Ms software, i haven't talked to Xpel about pricing on their software yet. I hear SunTek's TrueCut is a pretty reasonable on pricing. However i don't believe anyone has the patterns out for the Raptor yet..
Xpel does. But it limited. I usually hand cut most of my I stalls. That way I ensure to wrap everything up and under so it's a seamless as possible.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I also have a graphtec plotter and was thinking about cutting my own patterns but if the software is an arm and a leg I'll just buy pre cut.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a graphtec plotter and was thinking about cutting my own patterns but if the software is an arm and a leg I'll just buy pre cut.

From my understanding 3Ms software is free at this moment (for at least the next 6 months) but you would have to get it from your distributor in your area. If its just a EXE file when they send me mine ill upload it and PM you with it.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From my understanding 3Ms software is free at this moment (for at least the next 6 months) but you would have to get it from your distributor in your area. If its just a EXE file when they send me mine ill upload it and PM you with it.

Awesome, thanks!