Xpel Ultimate install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kdkellie

Reaction score
Here's part of my Xpel Ultimate install. Truck was washed and prepped. A poly clay Bar was used to remove all bonded containiments from the clear. Paint was polished before any film was applied for a near perfect install. All pieces were hand cut for a seamless install. With zero edges or gaps visible. All panels were wrapped up and around body panels. Will also be posting a write up on the paint correction and Ceramic Pro installer coming soon. This is my personal truck. Have a customer that has a Avalanche Grey coming in to the shop in two weeks for the same thing will do a write up on that as well.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to do the Expel Stealth wrap over the entire vehicle. Any idea what the cost might be? I'm in CT but would be willing to travel to the best installer.

OP
OP
K

kdkellie

Reaction score
I would like to do the Expel Stealth wrap over the entire vehicle. Any idea what the cost might be? I'm in CT but would be willing to travel to the best installer.
Send me a private message on my Facebook business page. @affluentautostudios I'm in MA.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk