Xpel Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorShennanigans

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread asking for opinions between Xpel and Suntek, I'm actually looking at wrapping my entire Raptor with Xpel Stealth which will leave it with a Satin/Matte look. It's 10MILS thick compared to most wraps at 2MILS thick... Anyone have this done yet? If so, share thoughts, pics, feedback? There's a shop here in Scottsdale I trust and this is what he's leaning towards.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not feeling it on lightning blue. It looks much better on black, white or gray.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my Magnetic SCREW wrapped in Stealth. I love it. I will say it's hard to get a good photo that really shows how it looks. You have it see it in the flesh to really appreciate it.

935c398f196bdd3e9671898d46eeb3ea.jpg93bbb0963fac18ed6eb186f4e8ff0d44.jpg996cde678eb2855262d4d7e935c8ca30.jpgdabc2c73ca623fc7131a2c67815c7c96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorShennanigans

RaptorShennanigans

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my Magnetic SCREW wrapped in Stealth. I love it. I will say it's hard to get a good photo that really shows how it looks. You have it see it in the flesh to really appreciate it.

Looks sick man, thanks for sharing! Do you mind if I ask how much? Looks like you did EVERYTHING, right? Love it? Holding up when you get out in the dirt/trails? Thanks man, appreciate the pics

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnetic looks awesome in it! Does the Stealth film require different care than the gloss? I know sealers and waxes tend to make things glossy. Also, does it self-heal the same as the gloss film?

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks sick man, thanks for sharing! Do you mind if I ask how much? Looks like you did EVERYTHING, right? Love it? Holding up when you get out in the dirt/trails? Thanks man, appreciate the pics

Yes - I had the whole truck done. Everything got wrapped, literally. It was around $6k all said and done. I haven't had the truck off-road a whole lot, but I'm told it holds up extremely well. My primary reason for the wrap was protection against chips and scratches, the change in appearance was secondary for me.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Magnetic looks awesome in it! Does the Stealth film require different care than the gloss? I know sealers and waxes tend to make things glossy. Also, does it self-heal the same as the gloss film?

I had a ceramic coating applied also, so it is simple to take care of. Everything just wipes right off. The Stealth film has the same self healing properties as the gloss film.

OP
OP
RaptorShennanigans

RaptorShennanigans

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a great price, my guy said it would be around $8,500 but got him down to $7K for entire truck.. May need to go talk to him again!

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for more questions!

Did you do the mirrors? If so do you have a pic by any chance?

What kind of ceramic coating did you use? Did it add a bunch of shine back in?

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for more questions!

Did you do the mirrors? If so do you have a pic by any chance?

What kind of ceramic coating did you use? Did it add a bunch of shine back in?

Yes - the mirrors were done also. I'm not sure what kind of coating it is honestly, my wrap guy took care of it. It didn't add any shine at all, it just makes it easier to take care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk59c2df685587539f2c2078d08d17b938.jpgc71828859d3796d46fdad4a2c16578fa.jpg

Last edited: