Windows and Windshield tinted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arubi01

Reaction score
Nice! Mine is planned for this weeekend and the Plastic clear front end and mirror coverings.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory windows are not "tinted" - they are simply colored pieces of glass

You should overlay a clear ceramic on the rears to get heat reduction

frank20

Reaction score
Thank me later

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002J6CO9I/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

You stick your vehicle stickers to this clear film, which sticks to you window by static

Works great

Yup! Been doing this for years. I go to Walmart usually and buy a universal mini tablet screen protector. Works like a charm. I even do it on my wife's car and her windshield isn't even tinted. Just makes removal of stickers so much easier each year. Comes clean off. No razors for stubborn adhesive.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys if I do 15% on the fronts what do I need in the back to get them close to a match?

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys if I do 15% on the fronts what do I need in the back to get them close to a match?
With just 15% on the fronts it will already be a close match to the rears. Rears are equivalent to 20%. Since so much light enters through the front windshield, it will make your 15% up front look more like the 20% of the back. So I would call it good with just fronts.

Source: that's what I did to my truck.