Windows and Windshield tinted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...And so it begins, 30% ceramic on the sides and 40% ceramic on the windshield.

Next up custom graphics.. then all the rest of the mods.

424ed737630f9ebf9228161228ab03d4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did 30% ceramic on front two doors, but I think its illegal to tint the windshield here...looks awesome though.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to tint front windshield but have to have parking sticker updated annually[emoji1361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's illegal everywhere which is why I did o my 40% in the front. I didn't want it too dark but I wanted it to match.

x-ray

Reaction score
I think it's illegal everywhere which is why I did o my 40% in the front. I didn't want it too dark but I wanted it to match.

Laws are different for every state so check yours. Ohio just changed and they allow up to 70% on front windshield now. One thing to remember is the testing device cops use on side windows can't be used on the windshield so if you have really light tint (just to reflect heat/UV), they really can't test or prove it is tinted.

X

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question, but what % tint comes on the factory tinted rear windows?

I did my front windows with 3M Color Stable 20 and it matches perfectly. I have tried numerous times to try and notice a difference between the front and rear windows and they always look identical.