Wheel Well Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Husky came out with a rear wheel well liner. I just got an email from them. They also sent me a picture (attached) of what it looks like on the Raptor. Looks like it does hide the rear shocks. They are $129 and the part number for the Raptor is 79141.

Has anyone bought and installed these yet?

We've sold quite a few outside of the forum over the last week. Unfortunately they forgot to make a cut in the 1st batch that shipped out earlier in the week so now they are either welcoming these back in exchange for a new pair or showing the customer what has to be trimmed.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the trimming from husky show the shocks then? How could they make them and cover the shocks?. I will wait to see the adjustments from them.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them sitting in my garage - they arrived this week. I plan to trim them up a bit just need to find the time to find the trim lines and do the cutting[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've sold quite a few outside of the forum over the last week. Unfortunately they forgot to make a cut in the 1st batch that shipped out earlier in the week so now they are either welcoming these back in exchange for a new pair or showing the customer what has to be trimmed.

Is that why mine fit like shit? I had to pull the side I was working on off because nothing lined up or fit quite right.

RAPTORATX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install ...issues

Mine took 1.5 hours to install with much trimming and forcing in.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 cans of rustoleum spray in bed liner and about 1.5 hours of your time. It is so easy, cheap and durable. Jack up the rear, Sand, wipe with alcohol, mask off, and spray 3 coats. Doesn't hide the shocks and takes rock hits like a champ. I can't imagine spending money on these liners

328ef092ca85b085dfc756303455a61c.jpg

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That might be it. Give them a call in the AM. They'll walk you through what needs to be trimmed if you want to go that route.

I called them and they are sending me a new set. I'll look them over before trying again. I almost broke my wheel molding trying to get the first set installed.

I'm not necessarily handy, but I'm also not a complete moron. Nothing should be that difficult.