Wheel Well Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Raptor comes with Wheel Well inserts like you can get on the normal F150, or is this something that you would have to add extra. In all the videos I have seen, there does not appear to be any.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
True, I forgot about that option. Im just curious as to why an truck meant to be offroaded wouldn't come with something already.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was messing around on the Ford build and price website. It shows rear wheel well liners as an option on other F150s, but not the Raptor.
I guess I'll have to wait until I get mine to see if the rear wheel wells are different than on regular F150s.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to remember the wheel well flares out more on the Raptor making the width from the inside of the wheel well to the outside of the wheel well wider. The oem f150 wheel liners won't cover that extra width.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just used satin finished black spray paint. It has lasted good. I'm not sure I've ever considered needing wheel well inserts for the rear wells. Just something else to break when out on the trails......

One thing that is a must in my book - mid flaps. Those have done more for reducing rock damage to any components underneath. My rear Icons still look new because of those.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked at the Ford Accessories web page and part# FL3Z-9927886-D does not list Raptor as excluded like it did for the 2010-2014 model version. I have sent a message to @FordPerformance asking for clarification on if they fit or not.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked at the Ford Accessories web page and part# FL3Z-9927886-D does not list Raptor as excluded like it did for the 2010-2014 model version. I have sent a message to @FordPerformance asking for clarification on if they fit or not.

Did you ever hear back from them?

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever hear back from them?

I never heard back but I'm almost positive that the model number I listed doesn't fit. I think Husky was supposed to be working on something but haven't heard if that ever came to be either. Seems like most people are just going to spray liner route.