GEN 2 What's the story on ADD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the intercooler setup for the Gen 2's? Until I read this thread, I also thought it was just a relocation. I didn't know it was a whole new kit with upgraded intercooler. That part needs more clarification on the ADD website for sure! That kind of helps with understanding the price, but still seems pretty steep. Also, what brand and dimensions is the new intercooler?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned about the radiator having so much blockage?

I didn't love the radiator blockage from the massive whipple HE on my truck so I got an upgraded CBR unit installed. Wonder if they have one for the Gen 2s?

Reaction score
According to ADD they make 100 bumpers a month. Pretty solid number...

We actually do 100+ products a week, so bumpers/chase racks/side steps, etc.

You think that is bad, wait until you get the price including shipping. They charged my friend $500

We have flat rate shipping in the 48 states, $500 must have been something like a over cab chase rack & bumpers. Or shipping out of country.

I was told the Stealth doesn't interfere.

Your best option for camera visibility is the Venom or Race Series R because they do not have top tubes. You can also skip the top light bar & have a great camera view.

Just looked and on top of 2k+ for a front bumper they are charging gen 2 owners an additional $1600 for an intercooler relo kit. Seems like one hell of an expense for a front bumper before adding any lighting.

We dont require the intercooler just for the heck of it, its physically impossible to fit a winch behind the bumper with your factory intercooler back there.

NWFreerider

Reaction score
So you can make the Venom without the top tube? That would look good if a top plate could be added to cover the gap.