GEN 2 What's the story on ADD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Been reading the comments on pricing so went over to ADD's website and holy shit, I hadn't realized their prices got that outrageously stupid.

When did that happen? I've had an ADD bumper in the past and didn't pay anything close to that.

You think that is bad, wait until you get the price including shipping. They charged my friend $500

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After reading all this feedback regarding ADD I feel like I got lucky. My order did not get screw up and I was not overcharged for shipping, powder coating and finish was extremely well. Manufacturing was a little bit on a slower side, by the time it was actually in production. I called them pretty frequently, I can not help it, just me, probably annoyed the shit out of them, really do not care. Also had them hold shipping until I got back. All worked out good at the end of the day. Love the bigger Stealth bumper just in case a stupid deer decides to check it out....

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
After reading all this feedback regarding ADD I feel like I got lucky. My order did not get screw up and I was not overcharged for shipping, powder coating and finish was extremely well. Manufacturing was a little bit on a slower side, by the time it was actually in production. I called them pretty frequently, I can not help it, just me, probably annoyed the shit out of them, really do not care. Also had them hold shipping until I got back. All worked out good at the end of the day. Love the bigger Stealth bumper just in case a stupid deer decides to check it out....

There's guys here who have hit deer and barely damaged those things. If I lived in back WA where hitting Elk is a real possibility I'd still be running one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like they have a lot of gen 2 bumpers piled up so wait might not be a problem for people looking to get them

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's guys here who have hit deer and barely damaged those things. If I lived in back WA where hitting Elk is a real possibility I'd still be running one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of protesters by me in NorCal that like to parade out onto the freeway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I can say for certain the Mercedes that rear ended me got ******. It was crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Raceline R, and ADD custom made it for me. I have always found their customer service and build quality to be very good. I had the stealth fighter before that, and yeah, it was a lawn dart (however you would always win in an accident). I think the raceline R is a much better design, still gives coverage but much more functional off road.