What quick detailer product works best between washes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using Meguires's "quik detailer mist and wipe". It look great at first, then a day later it looks all smeared and it attracts dust like crazy. Applying it with two micro fibers one after it sprayed on and one to polish it dry completely. Any thoughts or different product recommendations.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most people on here will say Adams Detail Spray, I have had good success with Zaino Detail Spray.

D

Deleted member 12951

Adams H20 Guard & Gloss. You do have to wash your truck but apply this stuff when still wet. Its pretty damn good and dries the truck at the same time.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adams Waterless Wash is flat out AWESOME!
When used liberally with a high quality MF towel, the lubricants will encapsulate the dirt and be lifted away without scratching. Sheesh, I'm starting to sound like a commercial for them! But...after 40 years of caring for my cars, this stuff is head and shoulders above anything else!

Their Detail Spray is just as good but will slowly lay down a layer of gloss, according to Adam, since it contains some Carnauba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep! @t_j and @GizmoVance are correct, using Waterless Wash to remove light levels of dust in between washes is the best method. It contains advanced emulsifiers and special lubricants to help safely remove light surface dust. And since it does not contain any wax, it will not attract dust, or streak.

A product like Detail Spray does contain wax, which is great for adding a little shine after a wash or when the paint is already clean, but when used often for cleaning purposes, it can actually build up and cause streaking.

Check out this video for a demo: