What Bolt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, stupid question:

I just got my truck with the factor spray in. I put a bedrug over the top because - knees, etc.

While trying to take the factor bolts out of the tie downs, I managed to strip out one of them. Using all of my google foo, I cannot find what the part number is for that bolt so I can order it.

Silly, but please help.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, stupid question:

I just got my truck with the factor spray in. I put a bedrug over the top because - knees, etc.

While trying to take the factor bolts out of the tie downs, I managed to strip out one of them. Using all of my google foo, I cannot find what the part number is for that bolt so I can order it.

Silly, but please help.

I have a few 100k Ford fasteners ill look see if I have something that matches. oops a few xtra 00 there lol

Last edited:

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take the same bolt out of the other side, go to Home Depot and get one like it.

Now that was easy wasn't it?

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HS1

qty = 4 for $12

M6 x 25mm

the tie down anchor itself is
YL3Z-9900064-AAA

https://goo.gl/XmmxSW

Click on the image thumbnail (not the part number) which will bring up the exploded image where you can click the plus sign next to HS1 and you'll be able to add it to your cart.

Hope you can enjoy your extra super duty Ford quality bolts!!

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You won't find that style bolt at HD, they are a self tapping style.

I have always found that there is a matching std thread. In this case, probably metric. They also will not have the built in washer head so a regular washer is needed.