Weld B58B Rekon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I looked at those as well when I found out CCW had sold to Weld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NICE! When you get them, can you weigh one with the ring and hardware? I am looking at lightening up my wheel/tire combo when my Toyos wear out. These wheels are on my short list.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NICE! When you get them, can you weigh one with the ring and hardware? I am looking at lightening up my wheel/tire combo when my Toyos wear out. These wheels are on my short list.

The beadlock version is pretty heavy. About 36 to 38lbs if I remember right. The non beadlock is around 27-28lbs. Not the lightest by any means but borderline bomb proof.

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reviving for weight. Are you sure these weigh that much? Seems pointless for a forged wheel to weigh that much.

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beadlocks add a bunch of weight. The factory forged beadlocks with the actual beadlock rings weigh about the same.

Ive seen that and it also raised an eyebrow. I ran cast Trail Ready HD beadlocks on m FJ Cruiser and those were 36 lbs. Seems strange for a forged wheel to weight the same. Typically they are 5-8 lbs lighter. Ill likely go with Methods or Pro-Comps beadlocks

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Welds are cut super thick and chunky. That's why they're so heavy. Best bang for the buck is the Method MR105. 17x8.5 = 32lbs