Vinyl overlays for the F150 and Raptor Tailgate Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a place to order vinyl overlays for the F150 and Raptor emblems on the rear tailgate applique. I had the large FORD emblems on the front and rear done at a local shop, but they didn't want to try and tackle the smaller emblems.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a place to order vinyl overlays for the F150 and Raptor emblems on the rear tailgate applique. I had the large FORD emblems on the front and rear done at a local shop, but they didn't want to try and tackle the smaller emblems.

Try searching this instead: 2018 Ford F-150 Raised Tailgate Inserts

A guy I work with has a 2018 and that's how he said he found his.

OP
OP
ArcticRaptor

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea. I've done a bit of searching on google and haven't been able to locate a color matched sticker option. Rappy Graphics used to offer them, but they are a history lesson. I've found some stainless steel ones, but that's not the look I'm going for.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea. I've done a bit of searching on google and haven't been able to locate a color matched sticker option. Rappy Graphics used to offer them, but they are a history lesson. I've found some stainless steel ones, but that's not the look I'm going for.

What color are you looking for?

OP
OP
ArcticRaptor

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red

13557-raptor-rear-emblem.jpg