Ventvisors for door windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
Wade and Ford OEM outside mounts. Wasted money on both...Wades were in-channel and exactly what I want to install on the SCREW, but did not seem to fit well. When the window would hit it at close/top seal, it made a clunking noise and I didn't want to take a chance of damaging the window.....let alone the sound and I removed them. The Ford OEM outside mount were ordered by mistake..I need help from my Raptor family finding a good set for the beast.

Nemesis

Reaction score
I also agree on the WeatherTech. Worked great, no issues.
I had them on my last Raptor and just ordered them for my 2017

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thought i saw some guys complaining about weathertechs and windows not going all the way up ? so those not true ?

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought i saw some guys complaining about weathertechs and windows not going all the way up ? so those not true ?

Mine did it a few times the first week after being installed. (They mention it in the instructions) Once they settled in I have not had any issues. I leave them open a little every day to help keep the interior cooler but protect in case of rain.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the weathertech ones worth the extra $50'ish dollars compared to the AVS in channel or external ones?

AVS external $55 for front and rear
AVS in channel $63 for front and rear
WT in channel $114 for front and rear

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a black raptor with these installed? Curious how they look... thinking gay but still curious.